Below are the prices for our Ballet, Tap, Pointe and Combination Classes at Dominy School. Contact us at 770-388-7916 for more information on Ballroom, Neuromuscular Therapy & Massage Therapy!
Monthly tuition: If it is paid by the 7th of each month. $10 late fee incurred after the 7th of each month. Payments can be made by CashApp -preferred method-$DominySchool, PayPal, Zelle or Cash. We do not accept debit/credit cards or checks.
*Hours per week: Monthly tuition:
1 hour per wk $65/month
1 1/2 hours per wk $90/month
2 hours per wk $109/month
Private Classes $60/hour or $30/half-hour
*’Hours per week’ prices are for the same child. See below for Sibling Discounts.
June tuition will be determined after we are able to set a recital date in mid-late June. It is typically half your regular tuition amount.
Sibling Discounts: First child full price. 2nd child 10% discount. Additional children at 2nd child discounted price.
Additional Mandatory Fees:
Registration: Due by 1st class
$25 Fall Registration Fee. $5 off for each additional student in the same family.
Recital Fee: Due by Friday, September 16th
$80 for first student. Family discount* $35 for second student. $20 for third student.
* Family discounts apply to ONLY family members living in the same household or children of a legal guardian.
Costume Fee: Due by Friday, November 11th
Ages 3-7 (as of Dec. 31, 2022): $70 per class or dance style*
Ages 8-10: $80 per class*
Ages 11-Adult: $90 per class* (Special orders and XL sizes are $8 extra)
* Costume fees may increase due to costume selections for your individual class
~ Costume fee is NOT refundable after the costume has been ordered. DSPA reserves the right not to order a student’s costume if fees are unpaid. Additional fees may be added if the fee is paid after the costumes have been ordered. Tights, shoes, added accessories and costume liners are not included.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tuition is due by the 7th of every month. A Late Fee of $10 will be added after the 7th. (Money from late fees help to sponsor the Scholarship Fund. Please contact Paula for information on need based work/study scholarships).
- Tuition is based on full term attendance; August 1st through Recital in June. Students starting late may be pro-rated. There are NO REFUNDS for classes missed. Registration and Recital Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. It is also very important that students not withdraw after January 31st, since choreography for the recital will have begun and it is disruptive to the entire class. Excellent attendance is required for Recital participation!
- For Perfect Attendance, you must start at the first class of the year and be here through Recital in June.
- Classes with four (4) or fewer students may be cancelled or additional fees may be imposed.
* Private Lessons Available! * Teachers and choreographers available for your group! *
Call or text us at 770-388-7916
Email us at email@example.com