Below are the prices for our Ballet, Tap, Pointe, Modern/Jazz and Combination Classes at Dominy School. Please see our “Independent Contractors” page for fees on Ballroom, Drama, Piano, Neuromuscular and Massage Therapy and more!
Monthly tuition: If it is paid by the 7th of each month. $10 late fee incurred after the 7th of each month.
Semi-Annual tuition: 5% discount if paid by check, cash or money order ONLY. 2 payments – August (for Aug-Dec) & January (for Jan – May). June tuition will be half of your regular monthly rate.
Annual tuition: 10% discount if paid by check, cash or money order ONLY. 1 payment in July or August only! (For August – May). June tuition will be half of your regular monthly rate.
Hours per week: Monthly tuition: Semi-Annual: Annual:
1 hour per wk $65/month $316.88 $585
1 1/2 hours per wk $90/month $438.75 $810
2 hours per wk $109/month $531.38 $981
2 1/2 hours per wk $125/month $609.38 $1125
3 hours per wk $143/month $697.13 $1287
More than 3 hrs/wk Additional $40/month/each hour
Single class $17/hour
Private Classes $50/hour or $25/half-hour
June tuition is half of your regular monthly tuition.
Additional Mandatory Fees:
Registration: Due by 1st class
First Student: $30. $10 off if you register by Friday, August 2, 2019. $5 off for each additional student in the same family.
Recital Fee: Due by Tuesday, September 17th
$80 for first student. Family discount*-$35 for second student. $20 for third student.
* Family discounts apply to ONLY family members living in the same household or children of a legal guardian.
Costume Fee: Due by Tuesday, November 12th
Ages 3-7 (as of Dec. 31, 2019): $70 per class*
Ages 8-10: $80 per class*
Ages 11-Adult: $90 per class* (Special orders and XL sizes are $8 extra)
* Costume fees may increase due to costume selections for your individual class
~ Costume fee is NOT refundable after the costume has been ordered. DSPA reserves the right not to order a student’s costume if fees are unpaid. Additional fees may be added if the fee is paid after the costumes have been ordered. Tights, shoes, added accessories and costume liners are not included.
Program Ad: $25 minimum due by Tuesday, April 21st
~ Each family is responsible for selling or purchasing a minimum of one ad for the Recital program every year.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tuition is due by the 7th of every month. A Late Fee of $10 will be added after the 7th. (Money from late fees help to sponsor the Scholarship Fund. Please contact Paula for information on need based work/study scholarships).
- A $25 fee will be imposed on all returned checks.
- Tuition is based on full term attendance; August 5th through Recital in mid-June. Students starting late may be pro-rated. There are NO REFUNDS for classes missed. Registration and Recital Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. It is also very important that students not withdraw after January 31st, since choreography for the recital will have begun and it is disruptive to the entire class. Excellent attendance is required for Recital participation!
- For Perfect Attendance, you must start at the first class of the year and be here through Recital in June.
- Classes with five (5) or fewer students may be cancelled or additional fees may be imposed.
* Studio space available for rent by the hour for classes and events! * Private Lessons Available! * Teachers and choreographers available for your group! *
3615 Salem Road SE, Suite 2, Covington, GA 30016 ~ 770-388-7916 ~ email@example.com